What is ISO / TS 16949 Automotive Quality Management System?
Lakshy Management Consultancy consists of full-time trainers and consultants with a unique combination of manufacturing experience, business and financial expertise, and a "hands-on" approach creates a recipe for our clients' success.
ISO/TS 16949:2009 is a standard developed with a goal of development of a quality management system. ISO/TS 16949:2009 provide a way of continuous improvement with an emphasis on defect prevention and reduction in variation and waste prevailing in the supply chain. ISO/TS 16949:2009 was developed by the European and North American standards.
Who are the intended users?
- All organizations who want high customer satisfaction
- All organizations want advance QM system for their organizations
- All organizations who want to satisfy basic expectations of automobile manufacturers
- All organizations who are direct or indirect suppliers of the automotive industry
Benefits of ISO / TS 16949 certification:-
- ISO/TS 16949 certification is a well established and recognized standard for constructors and manufacturers all over the world.
- ISO/TS 16949 certification provide them with a confirmed competitive edge over others
- ISO/TS 16949 certification allows them access to new markets all over the world
- ISO/TS 16949 allows them to anticipate changes in their requirements
- ISO/TS 16949 shows efficiency and quality of processes and their development at an organization
- ISO/TS 16949 put an image of competence and effectiveness based on a globally accepted standard
- ISO/TS 16949 is proof to customers that an Organization's quality system meets with their specific requirements
How can Lakshy Management Consultant help to get ISO 16949 Certification?
We are the largest and best ISO Consultants for ISO 16946 certification in India and around the world.
Lakshy offers comprehensive series that will help you toachieve your ISO / TS
16949 Automotive Quality Management System. We Can:
- Conduct an initial gap analysis and aspect impact analysis.
- Help you to establish policies and objectives.
- Identify documentation requirements and assistance in achieving required level of documentation.
- Manage implementations schedules, training and follow up actions.
- Help you to select a Registrar that has experience in your industry and achieve successful certification to ISO 16949.