What is ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System (ISMS)?
It will help you to be more structured and organized but doesn't require bureaucracy. The standard applies to organizations who wish to assess their information security risks and implement ways of addressing them.
Benefits of ISO 27001: 2005 Information Certification
- Evidence for public accountants.
- Reducing liabilities arising out of contracts, misdemeanors.
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance.
- Increased access to new customers and business partners.
- IPotential for reduced public liability insurance costs.
- Enhanced status and competitive advantage.
- Overall cost savings (reduced errors and re-work).
- Increase security awareness within the organization.
- Better management of information security risks, now and in the future
In addition, ISO 27001 is designed to be compatible with other management system.
How can Lakshy Management Consultant help to get ISO 27001 Certification?
At the same time, they hold many dangers that might even threaten the very existence of an organization. In light of global networking, safeguarding information security has become an indispensable task for any international organization.
Lakshy offers comprehensive series that will help you to achieve ISO 27001:2005 certification. We provide assistance to:
- Help you seek certification for ISO 27001:2005 ISMS
- Identify applicable laws and regulations
- Establish information security policy and objectives
- Design and develop coherent information security controls and strategies
- Identify documentation requirements
- Train personnel
- Implement new programs such as internal audit and management review
- Systematically examine organization's information security risks, threats and vulnerabilities
In addition to consulting (online & onsite), we provide following training:
- ISO 27001: 2005 ISMS overview training
- ISO 27001: 2005 ISMS for the SME
- Developing ISMS documentation
- ISMS internal auditor training